Immigration: The Problem, The Solution and The American Redoubt Concept
Introduction by Critical Thinker
A series of repost from the Charles Carroll Society. I do not have the time to write at the moment due to work issues, but if I did I could not do a better job than this. A very talented fellow blogger that writes what needs to be written about events with view points and insight the mass media would not dare air.
This is a absolutely outstanding 3 part series on immigration that pretty well nails it down on what it is all about. If you have not given this much thought or perhaps on the fence as to what you think about the new hot push by Congress and Obama to get this amnesty bill pushed through, this is a must read. My personal view on immigration is very simplistic and straight forward as I do not buy into the BS congress and mass media is feeding us daily about this matter.
- Is our immigration system broken? Yes it is and it has been for some time. Had congress ever tried to fix it? No they never addressed this problem because they do not want it fixed, it serves their agenda (Progressive/Socialist) well the way it is by creating a problem they want to use as a reason to grant amnesty in a bill that is so large it is impossible to review properly (another tactic of the Progressive, large unreadable Bills). The process is easy to fix by streamlining and fast tracking desirable people to citizenship into our Republic, yet they will not do this. People that are educated, will not be a burden on our economy, have desirable skills and motivation to be absorbed into our society by accepting our American culture as their own in the new country they want to live in. Also those that seek political asylum here from persecution by their native countries because of religion and other reasons. A 5 year process is much too long, but we all know the efficiency of government of course. Bottom line is our system could be fixed in accordance with the Constitution in a short time if they wanted it fixed, but they do not want a fix, they want amnesty.
- Why Amnesty? For a large Progressive voting block to maintain power in the 2014 mid-term elections. This is the reason for the hard push right now, to get it done and into law as soon as possible. If you don’t believe me just hear their own words as they are very open as to why this is a hot matter at the moment. Their publicly stated goal by members of congress and those in the DNC as a strategy to capture the Hispanic vote (the RNC has also catered to this tactic so both parties are guilty of misdirection for power). Although the Gang of 8 feeds us the standard bull shit of a number of stupid reasons it must be done right now at all cost. I have read a lot about it and it is a terrible bill, it is bad for America and the American People right now. It serves only one purpose, to maintain power of the Progressive movement in America in Washington and also State government by adding up to 20 Million Progressive voters at the polls in 2014. It has also been said that it may even tip the balance of power to never again allow a Conservative person access to any office at the Federal level. If this is true then we are finished as a Constitutional Republic, last one out the door please turn off the lights.
The recent speech by Hussein Obama II in Mexico City at the university was remarkable, if you have not heard it I am sure you could find a video of it pretty easy. It was another campaign/apology/America bashing speech we have grown accustom to hearing whenever Obama is in another country. And the usual hell with the facts teleprompter routine that keeps bold faced lies coming out of his mouth at a constant rate. Yet this time I picked up something different and new he is doing now. He has separated himself from the American People in someway by stating we (the citizens of America) are selfish and wrong in our thinking about Mexican immigration by not supporting amnesty for all of the illegal Mexicans that are living here. And he was doing everything in his power to straighten us out in our thinking about illegal aliens breaking our laws and committing violent crimes against us. He even went a step further and said he agreed with what LaRaza and MEChA was all about, of course to a cheering crowd of students that ate it all up. I guess he is saying from the words he spoke that he thought California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and the southern part of Colorado actually belong to Mexico and should be returned to them or allowed to create a new nation of Aztlan. Man you talk about a campaign speech for the Progressive Party in 2014, there you have it. I think he likes Mexico more than America, I know he likes Saudi Arabia more than America when he bowed to King Abdullah to show his love of Islam.
- An Aside: Hussein also said the drug and violence problems in Mexico were all our fault, not theirs. If the Americans People were not such terrible drug users Mexico would not have a drug cartel problem. If America did not supply the drug cartels with 90% of the weapons they use there would be no violence in Mexico. The fact is Mexican drugs are shipped all over the world as all of South American drugs are. And more than 70% of the weapons used by the cartels in Mexico come from Islamic and Eastern European block countries. He also never mentioned Dept of Justice head Eric Holder under his direct authority authorized operation Fast & Furious which let 2000+ small arms walk over the border into the hands of Mexican drug cartels. This operation was meant to sway public opinion for disarming Americans with the propaganda machine saying we must act to stop the violence in Mexico by giving them arms. Obama and Holder did not give a dam about the people in Mexico that would be killed because of this operation, all they cared about is their dam gun agenda. I wanted to puke when I heard him speak of this, he is a pathological lire that has no respect for anyone or anything except his own power and self love of his greatness. Well it backfired when Boarder Patrol Officer Brian Terry was killed by one of the guns they gave the Mexicans in Arizona. Benghazi is the same operation on an international scale arming the Islamic terrorist in Syria by transferring arms from Egypt through Libya. It also backfired when Ambassador Stevens and 3 others were murdered.
- Eric Holder, or fearless leader of the U.S. Justice Department has recently stated that amnesty of all the Mexican Illegal Aliens was a human right, if you can believe that. That American Citizenship was a Human Right, Not a matter of constitutional Law at all. It seems our Attorney General of the United States has just turned America upside down to support the Progressive/Communist agenda of Hussein Obama II turning America into a full fledged Socialist society. I wonder if he is aware of Mexico’s immigration policies? You get caught in Mexico illegally and your ass gets thrown in jail in a heart beat and life is very bad for you. He has no plan to secure our boarder at all, his policy is a open boarder for Mexico, unbelievable but true.
Yet Holder also takes the position that home schooling was not a human right at all and parents do not have the right to teach their own children. According to our Attorney General and President the rights of parents to teach their children was not a Constitutional or human Rights issue at all, it is a right granted by government that may be revoked at any time. How does this tie into immigration? Well Holder and Hussein are pushing to deport a German couple with 5 children that immigrated here in 2008 to home school their kids because German law under Hitler outlawed home schooling in Germany. They were granted political asylum in 2010 by an immigration judge. Now Homeland Security under Janet Napolitano (Big sister) has determined German law banning home schooling does not violate human rights and wants them deported. This is how screwed up our government is right now, it is all agenda driven with no common sense or respect for people or law any longer. Do you see the hippocras here? A family that has been granted asylum by an immigration court over human rights issues is being actively persecuted by the Obama administration, the Dept of Homeland Security and the U.S. Department of Justice for simply wanting to home school their kids, why the hell do they care about this, is it a security issue? Yet on the other hand all 3 agencies above state that illegal Mexican aliens that are breaking our laws deserve amnesty as a human rights issue. That a German family that has went through the immigration process legally are not wanted in America and those that break our laws are. This makes blood shoot out of my eyes when I understand the stupidity of what is really going on here. Don’t worry this case will lead to outlawing home schooling in America just like Hitler did it in Germany in 1936 for the betterment of society, we call it Common Core and CSCOPE if you don’t know by now.
America is experiencing massive unemployment, our economic assistance programs are at record levels ( unemployment, food stamps, welfare, disability, social security, health care and public housing). This amnesty would immediately add up to 20 million people to the system receiving subsidies and competing in the job market that is almost non existent. The chain provision will add up to 50 million over the next 5 years. Those here before 2012, even with up to 5 criminal convictions in addition to violating immigration, identity theft and false documentation will be allowed to enter the amnesty program. All tax liability will be forgiven with a little loop hole on owed vs. assessed, it is basically giving the illegals a pass on tax fraud no matter how long they have used assumed identities. The amnesty process is approximately 2 1/2 years long, during this time they cannot be touched by ICE or DHS. It is a BAD Bill, the whole thing stinks to high heaven.
This is the 3rd jewel in the crown of King Barack Hussein Obama II to fulfill his fundamental transformation of this Republic. The first was destroying our health care system, the second is to disarm the American People and the last is to open the door to Mexico which will overwhelm our economy. Our nation simply cannot absorb this many people at this time, a blind man could see that. Yet his goal is to destroy our way of life here and drag us down to a 3rd world country as he feels we so deserve because to him America is nothing special at all, just another country in the world that has lived to high on the hog for way too long. These 3 programs alone will destroy western culture here long after he is gone, their will be no turning back by political means from this.
For the life of me I do not understand how so dam blind people are to what the hell is going on all around them. Do we not have eyes to see and ears to hear? Do we not possess the capacity to clearly process the information and activity going on all around us? Do we know anything about world or American history at all or feel it could never happen here? Have our Public Indoctrination Centers done such a good job that we do not know who we are or what Republic we live in? In 3 years we won’t have to ask or answer any of these questions because this constitutional Republic will be over, done, finished. No need to to wait for someone to come riding in on a white horse and save all of us because it ant going to happen. No need to look to Washington for help, it is not coming, help is not coming and they are not giving permission either.
Enough of my rant, please read the excellent work below on immigration, thank you. But first a few small things for your enjoyment.
Is this the violence Obama was speaking of in Mexico that is our fault?
WARNING VERY GRAPHIC:
The normal beheading by drug cartels that happens every day, I wonder when be-headings became so popular in Mexico? Wonder if Islam has anything to do with it, they love to whack people’s heads off of course. Click on picture for full video, it is an eye opener to say the least…..
M3 Report is a place to really understand the everyday violence going on in Mexico. It is a WordPress blog you can find the truth, if you really want to know.
A couple of nice videos of the German home school family I talked about early, you make your own decision if they are a security threat as DHS says they are and Holder wants to deport because America does not want their kind of people here. How Obama got personally involved in deporting them I will never understanding. It seems I cannot snag the videos but you can see them here, they are worth a watch if you have the time.
Here are some images I picked up of an amnesty rally, I forgot where it was though. But the pictures speak for themselves, look at them closely and see if you find anything disturbing. These are thy type of people Obama wants to give amnesty too, they do not seem to even like America and not interested in assimilating into the American culture and the western way of life.
Immigration laws of MEXICO
1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
2. All ballots will be in this nation’s language.
3.. All government business will be conducted in our language.
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how
long they are here.
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
6. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food
stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs.
Any burden and they will be deported.
7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount a least
equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
8. If foreigners come here and buy land options will be restricted.
Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens,
naturally born into this country.
9. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a
foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his
policies. These will lead to deportation.
10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted
and when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged.
All assets will be taken from you.
Too strict ?
The above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO.
Posted Outside the American Redoubtin
I wanted to address immigration as that is the “new” deal on capital hill now-a-days. I have a lot of experience with the American immigration system, and it is as broken as they say it is. I ended up writing about my and friend’s experiences and it got really long really fast so I broke up the post into three parts. The Problem (this post), the Solution and what it means to the liberty / patriot American Redoubt communities.
Let’s talk about immigration from a liberty / patriot perspective. A lot of this will reference Mexican immigrants and Mexico as I have the most experience with that community and that country is the source of a significant part of the immigration issue. With that said I believe basically there should be a much more rigorous and challenging “security” path for people coming from countries who have a demonstrably higher degree (currently or historically) of terrorism. Please tell our Senators to stop trying to hide behind a bunch of Spanish-speaking Christian Hispanics to manage the threat from militant Islamic extremist countries. First a list of issues. READ MORE
Posted Outside the American Redoubtin
Today we continue with my book about immigration from a Christian liberty-loving perspective. I believe in a unique (at least I’ve never read about it anywhere else) political theory of libertarianism constrained by natural law as defined in the Bible. I also believe that a republic is better than a direct democracy. I call this concept a Christian Libertarian Republic and I have gone over it in detail. If you are interested please read that post. I mention it here, because this is the perspective I am coming from. I am not a pure libertarian. The Libertarian Party seems to present completely open borders as a solution. I disagree. If you are interested in my description of the problem, please read my first post in this series.
On the immigration front, we have a group of people (I am talking about the Spanish-speaking South American Christian based people) who (like every group) consist of a some that are good honest and hard-working people and some percentage that are free-loaders. You can argue about the percentages, but the fact remains the group consist of both. We have a situation where we the American society (we love our low-cost lawn service and guys standing around to help us with home projects) are partially at fault for creating or allowing lures that encouraged these people to move here. We have political parties and business or political interest putting their own selfish self-interest above the Nation. What are we going to do? READ MORE
Posted Outside the American Redoubtin
How does my Immigration Problem statement or my Immigration Solution concept impact the American Redoubt specifically and rural America in general and what are we (actually until I move you) do about it?
Well, honestly, I don’t think it impacts the American Redoubt or rural America very much. The states don’t set federal immigration polices and the Redoubt is not located on the Southern border. There is a very small but growing number of primarily Hispanic immigrants in the Redoubt states as well as “fly over” rural America. What percentage of these are illegals is unknown, however from just a statistically view-point some percentage of these have to be illegals. From what I have seen, read, and discussed with people who live there they primarily seem to be more of the Mexi-cans, hard-working God-fearing people, like very one else minding their business growing their homes, businesses and families and getting on with living. It is my opinion that many of the, primarily Mexican immigrants that end up in rural environments are from the hacienda culture in Mexico, they are already ranchers, farmers and rural people and thus are used to taking care of themselves. They should make for great neighbors and add to the overall communities. There are not a lot of welfare moochers on ranches North of the border or haciendas South of the border. Thus the Redoubt should figure out how it would treat these people if they end up there in a societal collapse. How will you ensure you are retaining those that have lived there, and pulled their own weight, rather than Johnny-come-lately who are showing up to feed lick a tick. READ MORE