Thank Both of You for your kindness, Patty and Shane
Two very nice people here at WordPress have Blessed our little blog spot with two, yes two awards. I am grateful for their generosity in thinking of Pat and myself here.
Patty at Petite Magique (Writing, Photography & Poetry by heart) has nominated NCNCS for the Interesting Blog Award, Thank You! She has a very special place that she has filled with wonderful poetry and nice rants about many things.
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. List 5 random facts about yourself
3. Nominate a minimum of 5 blogs for the award
4. Answer the 5 questions and Ask the nominees 5 questions of your choice
5. And finally, let them know you have nominated them J
5 things about me.
1. I have 2 cats and a dog
2. I think Carlos Santana is a master guitarist
3. Also like Dire Straights
4 Glad warm weather is here
5. Have been to all 50 States
My nominations are:
My questions to them are:
1. I don’t like asking people questions……….do you?
2. Would you answer honestly?
3. Do you know who Opie Taylor is?
4. Does GM really mean Government Motors?
5. If you had a horse, what color would it be?
My good friend Shane at Book Reviews & Poetry has again been so kind as to give me another award, a Dragon’s Loyalty Award. Thank You Shane, it is you that is a loyal friend and I only hope you know I will be the same to you always. I came here to air out some thoughts in these things called blogs and have made good friends doing so, actually meeting great people on this path is more than getting on my soapbox J
-Display the Award Certificate on your website.
-Announce your win with a written post and link to whoever presented your award.
-Present the award to 7 deserving bloggers.
-Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have liked them in the post.
-Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
-If you don’t have a blog but have a website, Facebook, or Twitter or other type account, post there with a link back.
7 things about me:
1. see the 5 above.
6. My dog’s name is Doc, my cats are David and Darrel
7. Been thinking about water cooling my machine, what do you think?
My 7 nominates are: