Immigration Amendment for all Ages
- There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
- If you or your children wish to participate in a free government funded public school you must be able to speak, read and write English proficiently at the grade level you wish to attend.
- If you are unable to do so the State will provide English classes free of charge for a period of 1 year.
- If at the end of 1 year you cannot meet the English reading, writing and speaking requirement no further English class will be provided free of charge and you will not be permitted to enter public schools.
- You may take private language classes at your own expense for a period of 1 year to meet the English requirement for free public education. If at the end of that year you still cannot pass the language test your privilege of a free education will be permanently revoked.
- All ballots will be in this nation’s language.
- All voting material will be printed in English only.
- Interpreters of other than the English language will be ban from all polling and voting establishments.
- If you cannot speak and understand the English language you cannot vote for anything.
- Reading and writing will not be required.
- All government business will be conducted in our language.
- All Federal, State, County, Municipal and Local government documents will be written in English only.
- All Judicial and Law Enforcement documents will be written in English only.
- Interpreters of other than English will be provided at your expense. Foreign consulates may provide services.
- If you cannot afford an interpreter you may not conduct government business of any kind
- If arrested or detained for questioning a interpreter will be provided free of charge.
- Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
- U.S. citizens will be allowed to vote with proper photo ID.
- Naturalized Immigrants will be allowed to vote with proper photo ID.
- ALL others regardless of VISA, WORK PERMIT, VISITORS and all other reasons to be on U.S. soil will be forbidden to vote
- If you participated in any Amnesty program of any kind because you have broken Federal Law by entering America illegally you will never be allowed to vote for anything, ever.
- If you were a child brought to America illegally by your parents AND you were 14 years old or younger at the time AND your parents successfully completed any Amnesty program AND you have applied and completed regular immigration AND are now a U.S. citizen AND you have not been convicted of any felony you may vote at the current legal age for voting.
- Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
1. Only “Natural Born” citizens may become President or Vice-President of the United States with the following requirements:
· Both of your parents were U.S. citizens at the time of your birth.
· You were born on U.S. soil, a territory of the U.S. or a U.S. military base.
2. Only a “Born” citizen of the U.S. may hold public office.
- Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden and they will be deported.
- No exceptions.
- Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount a least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
- If foreigners come here and buy land options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens, naturally born into this country.
- Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.
- No Exceptions.
- If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted and when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.
- A jail term of not less than 3 years and not more than 5 years
- If you are convicted of a crime you will do the maximum time, pay restitution and be deported.