Obama Gives Money to Syrian Rebels, Threatens to Cut OUR Veterans’ Services
According to the White House Office of Management and Budget, om a memorandum they sent to House of Representatives Speaker John Boehner in February, Obama’s Sequester will cut $55 billion from defense in 2013 and $27 billion from the non-defense discretionary budget.
- * A reduction in readiness of many non-deployed units
- * Delays in investments in new equipment and facilities
- * Cutbacks in equipment repairs
- * Declines in military research and development efforts
- * Reductions in base services for military families
- * Education grants to states and local school districts supporting smaller classes, after-school programs, and children with disabilities would suffer.
- * Number of FBI agents, Customs and Border Patrol agents, correctional officers, and federal prosecutors would be slashed.
- * FAA’s ability to oversee and manage the nation’s…
View original post 868 more words